Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday fun

So I promised a post on the amazing day JSmitty treated me to on my birthday. Here it is! My typical birthday is a relaxing day with the hubby and the kids and a few phone calls. This year it was a two day celebration! Friday the 22nd had flowers from JSmitty promising more surprised to come. After that I came home to a lovely home cooked steak dinner and a gorgeous vase with a single red rose in it from my wonderful Superman. The spoiling didn't stop there either! In my room were curtains and a lamp to match my new bedspread the kiddos bought me. The next morning (my actual birthday!) it was up and at em and off to the Smitty household. Mr. Roboto ( who will from henceforth be known as The Professor) was kind enough to keep Smidge all day while we went on a girls day.

Our girls day started with lunch at Olive Garden with a beautiful cake and necklace as surprises!! We had a bit of confusion on timing of our massage which resulted in us having the giggles. The confusion was followed by an amazing massage at Natural Remedies Spa in Lancaster. Seriously check them out cause amazing doesn't even cover it. Then it was some girl bonding shopping time. A most wonderful day! Thanks to my bestie again!

I must say I was a spoiled brat this year! My family and friends are a true blessing.

~Rachel

My gorgeous cake 


Me and the bestie's goofy  photobooth pics


Our Spa fun


Birthday girl


Me and JSmitty


My cute box my necklace came in


My lamp Superman bought me


Flowers from the bestie


And flower from the hubby

No comments: