Sunday, March 3, 2013

Holy cow!

I can hardly believe it is March! I've been very neglectful of my blog lately. Sorry! Now that the holidays have past and we've made it through the birthday jumble, I think things can somewhat go back to normal.
Quick run down of my last couple months : December- car wreck that totaled my car but thankfully the kiddos were okay and I only had a minor injury. Christmas fun and family dinners. January: child free new year with the siblings and parents. Tons of fun! Lots of odd weather and cold days. February :birthdays, birthdays, birthdays! Including my 27th which I plan on posting about soon. The bestie and Superman really out did themselves. February also brought kindergarten registration for Photoboy. I can't believe how big he is getting!!!
I'm looking forward to March and all the plans it holds and I can't wait to share them!

Happy reading
~Rachel

No comments: