Monday, October 29, 2012

Yucky Sunday

I awoke yesterday  to goopy eyes, a sore throat and a horrible feeling of pressure on my chest. Needless to say, I spent most of the day in bed.  I was bummed because I had planned on taking the kiddos to the pumpkin patch.


The sickness also has ruined my plans for the week. I had planned to go help JSmitty finish up some moving things but with her little guy being in NICU I don't want to risk her getting this. All I can hope is that I get better by this weekend for HRH's birthday party. I doubt I'll be better by her birthday itself, Halloween.



Besides Sunday I had an enjoyable weekend. Hubby painted a mural on Smidge's wall after we helped JSmitty and Mr. Roboto move.  At one point, the bestie and I went a little kooky and became trash bag ninjas. He he.

Isn't my hubby awesome?


 
Trash bag ninjas



 
Our hubbies were not amused....well a little amused. Using contractor bags for our craziness probably wasn't the best plan. Oh wells we had worked hard all day and needed a good laugh.  I'm incredibly blessed with a friend who shares my odd sense of humor. :)

Well, I'm off to lie down in my supah warm bed and try to get some rest before PB has to go to school.

~Rachel


 

No comments: